Dear parents and guardians,
I would like to remind you of the morning arrangements in school and to also present some changes.
- The breakfast club starts at 8.00 every morning, we kindly ask that parents stay with their children until the club starts. All pupils who arrive at school before 8.45 will attend the breakfast club. Pupils or parents will not be able to enter the main school building until 8.45. This is due to safety.
- At 8.45 the school’s main door will open. At least three school teaching staff will be available at the main entrance to greet parents and pupils. We kindly ask parents of Cwmalltcafan, Plas y Dolau, Dawns y Dail, the Garafan, Titw Tomos Las and Traeth y Pigyn classes to leave their children with the staff at the main entrance and the pupils will go independently to their classes.
- If the parents of Ogof y Lleisiau pupils wish to go with their children to the class they are welcome to do so but we kindly ask you to leave the class before 9.00.
- If you wish to share information with your child’s class teachers you can discuss with the teachers at the main entrance or leave a message with them to give to the teacher. If you would like a meeting with your child’s class teacher ask the staff at the entrance and a meeting will be arranged for you.
- If you would like a word with the head teacher please ask the teachers at the main entrance and they will check if he is available, if unavailable they will arrange a meeting for you.
- All pupils are expected to attend the school by 9.00. If pupils arrive after 9.00 a member of staff will take the children to their classes.
These new arrangements will come into place immediately after half term.
We thank you for your co-operation as we make the morning arrangements at school simpler, safer and easier for everyone.
We are now an organization that supports breastfeeding. If you have questions or would like a quiet room to feed your baby, please talk to Mr Ward.